Posted to user@flink.apache.org by jad mad <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 12:31:43 UTC

trigger testing

I'm testing with ContinuousEventTimeTrigger with a TumblingWindow.

let's say in time frame A, B, C there are 1, 2 and 3 inputs
the count result I'd expected was something like

ContinuousEventTimeTrigger    ->  A:1,  B:3, C:6

but from the result I get, it seems the inputs haven't been accumulated.
and behaving just like an EventTimeTrigger.

Why is this? am I wrong somewhere?

Re: trigger testing

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Could you please post a code example of how you set up your window/trigger? Maybe also with some more code around it?

Best,
Aljoscha