Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Sriram Ranganathan <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 15:00:40 UTC

RE: Using log4Net from my web service (.net 2.0, C#); problem solved

The only change I made was this:

I included a Global.asax file to my web service, and wrote the following
line of code in the start method. That is it ... the code worked and the
logging happened.

void Application_Start(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        // Code that runs on application startup
        log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure();
    }