Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sheeba Padmanabhan <SP...@bulldog.com> on 2001/09/27 16:42:16 UTC

MS soap client communicatig to Apache Soap xsi:type error

Hi,

I have a MS C++ Soap client communicating to Apache soap server using WSDL.
But when I pass string as arguments to the service method, its failing due
to the absence of xsi:type in MS soap. Any idea about how to set the soap
attribute for "xsi:type",  "xsd:string" ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sheeba

Re: MS soap client communicatig to Apache Soap xsi:type error

Posted by "Carlos Vinueza M." <ca...@vimeworks.com>.
You should  check this sample too, is really useful:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user&m=98683038702626&w=2

Regards

--
Carlos Vinueza M.
Director Comercial

Re: MS soap client communicatig to Apache Soap xsi:type error

Posted by "Carlos Vinueza M." <ca...@vimeworks.com>.

Posted by Michael Svoboda <mi...@softwired-inc.com>.
See the article from Snell:

Posted by Michael Svoboda <mi...@softwired-inc.com>.