Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/19 16:03:03 UTC

Re: cidrs in acls

Kishan,

Can you have a look  at the branch acl-item-cidrs. I made some code to
handle the cidrs from a separate table. I hardly think this can be
enough and would like to create a checklist on what I need to do next.
(item one is use the new transaction model;)

thanks,
Daan

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That was what I thought as well. What was the retionale to join them
> into one field?
>
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Kishan Kavala <Ki...@citrix.com> wrote:
>> Daan,
>>   Similar to firewall_rules_cidrs, separate table can be used to store acl cidrs. Maybe in network_acl_item_cidrs.
>>
>> Regards,
>> kishan

>>> Daan

--
Daan

Re: cidrs in acls

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
H Kishan,

I implemented point 1, even though I had some doubts at what you
meant. If you have a minute please look at the last commit in
acl-item-cidrs again. I will work on the migration code as time falls
free.

thanks,
Daan

--