Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/13 09:41:21 UTC

Please ignore the build failure message today.

Hi all,

I am trying to update some settings of Jenkins (to let code quality stage
skip the "website" module).

Before finished, there may be several build failure messages. You can
ignore them.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Please ignore the build failure message today.

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Build failure on master is a serious issue.
I think leaving it here is fine.

But if we  modify the Jenkins file in the future,
we can temporarily close the mail notification,
and reopen it after the Jenkins file works in normal.

Best,
-----------------------------------

Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> 于2020年4月15日周三 上午10:11写道:

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Good job. Thanks Xiangdong.

- Xin

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年4月13日周一 下午5:41写道:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to update some settings of Jenkins (to let code quality stage
> skip the "website" module).
>
> Before finished, there may be several build failure messages. You can
> ignore them.
>
> Best,
> Xiangdong Huang
> School of Software, Tsinghua University