Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rui Pacheco <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 12:50:36 UTC

Strange situation with ognl

Hi all

I have a class extending BasePage. That class declares a get/set for Model,
Model being the name of my value object. I also have a private instance of
Model on that class to use with pageBeginRender and to handle data received
by the form.

On my html I have a normal TextField named "grease" and on the value I have
value="ognl:model.grease"
On my Model class I have public getters and setters for "grease".

But when I call the page, I end up with an exception, saying ognl can't find
property "model".
Any hints to what might cause this? Now, this worked before, but suddenly
ognl stopped seeing my Model. Very strange, as I dont remember any sweeping
changes that could cause this.

Just for the record, I have the free pdf for Kent's book. The answer might
be there and I'm not seeing it, but I am trying! :D
--
Cumprimentos,
Rui Pacheco