Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/02/11 04:06:51 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Trivial Update of "CorinaYPE" by CorinaYPE

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "CorinaYPE" page has been changed by CorinaYPE:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CorinaYPE

New page:
Eduardo Kam is each name people use to call my routine but you could well call me all you like.<<BR>>
The detail I adore a good number lacross but I can't make it's my profession really. Auditing is been my day job for a while but All of us plan on adapting it. California is really where we've lately living for lots of years. You can easily find my webpage here: http://dreamfc.net/userinfo.php?uid=6636