Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by sergio salvi <na...@yahoo.it> on 2006/07/20 13:15:41 UTC

error log file

Hi all,
 I'm a new wss4j user and I'm tryng to collect as more failure data as possible to construct a statistical model of the reliability of some ws frameworks.
 So I wanted to ask if there is anybody who has got some error log file, or some bug report. I've tried to look for some bug reports in http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/ (the official apache bug reporting site) but I couldn't find anything about wss4j. Maybe it's too recent?
 Any information would be helpfull.
 thanks
 Sergio Salvi