Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 18:17:20 UTC

Supported browsers

Hi,

Could you please tell me where can I find supported Browsers with versions?

Best regards,
Olga

Re: Supported browsers

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please tell me where can I find supported Browsers with versions?
>
> Best regards,
> Olga

I don't know that we've defined this yet for Apache CloudStack.
Would you like to define it? What browsers/versions are you willing make work?

--David

Re: Supported browsers

Posted by Olga Smola <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

thanks David, Will.

I'm going to test and then try to fix like you have written IE7, IE8, IE9,
FF latest, Safari latest, Chrome latest. Main question was about IE start
version.

Best regards,
Olga

Re: Supported browsers