Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/03/29 14:48:11 UTC

dnsjava released

Hi,

a new version of dnsjava was just released. It is a library for working
with dns protocol as resolver and as a server. It is extremely well written
from my experience. It's latest release saids "jnamed server actually works".

I was thinking it would be really realy kewl to have something like that
wrapped in a block ... ;)
Cheers,

Pete

Re: dnsjava released

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
> I was thinking it would be really realy kewl to have something like that
> wrapped in a block ... ;)

Let's lobby the author then do join the Avalon camp.  It's not GPL is it?
-PH