Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Wap Brunei <br...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/31 09:10:25 UTC

XQuery

is there any xquery implementation yet? will it integrate with cocoon like
Kweelt did using Kweelt Server Page?

Re: XQuery

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
Not yet, now would be a good time to start working on it though if anybody
is interested. We need volunteers if we're going to make any progress on
it.

On Monday, December 31, 2001, at 01:10 AM, Wap Brunei wrote:

> is there any xquery implementation yet? will it integrate with cocoon
> like Kweelt did using Kweelt Server Page?

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/