Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by DO <de...@dbvrsystems.com> on 2006/06/04 08:45:57 UTC

axis2 possible header bug (v.1)

Hello,

I am trying to test a service with the header. I auto generated stubs
and every time I invoke the service it returns the following message:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAPEnvelope must contain a body element
which is either first or second child element of the SOAPEnvelope.

The service works fine if the header is not set. The header is a simple
object with 3 string fields. I do not have a header handler on the
server side.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Denis

Re: axis2 possible header bug (v.1)

Posted by DO <de...@dbvrsystems.com>.
did it yesterday...

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi DO;

DO wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am trying to test a service with the header. I auto generated stubs
>and every time I invoke the service it returns the following message:
>
>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAPEnvelope must contain a body element
>which is either first or second child element of the SOAPEnvelope.
>
>The service works fine if the header is not set. The header is a simple
>object with 3 string fields. I do not have a header handler on the
>server side.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Cheers,
>Denis