Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 21:30:03 UTC

ibatis maven plugin

Hei,

I was thinking of writing a mojo for ibatis abator and just came upon
the ibatis plugin in the sandbox.

I am looking at its code and it looks like the abator mojo does more
than what I need:

* I just need to generate some code from a manually written abator
config XML file.
* the mojo looks like it reads the data model from an hsqldb database
then writes an abator config XML then generate the sources.

Am I correct ?

Shouldn't these 2 operations be split into 2 mojos (or the first one
optional) so that people can reuse the second part ?

Joakim, what are you plans with the plugin ?

Cheers,

--
Jerome Lacoste