Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2011/08/24 13:08:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Commons VFS 2.0 Released

The Apache Commons team is pleased to announce the release of Commons VFS 2.0

Details of the changes and bug fixes in this release can be found in
the release notes:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/vfs/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

For information on Commons VFS please visit the VFS website:
  http://commons.apache.org/vfs/

Commons VFS can be downloaded from the following page:
 http://commons.apache.org/vfs/download_vfs.cgi

Ralph
on behalf of the Apache Commons community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons VFS 2.0 Released

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the hard work guys.  I'm really looking forward to using VFS2
in a couple of the projects that I'm working on.

Regards,

Mark Fortner

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.