Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulf Sahlin <ul...@s2communications.se> on 2006/07/03 16:06:40 UTC

auto-generated admin

Hi!

Recently I've been looking quite intensively into EJB3. It seems to me
there's alot of potential with the annotations, especially when it comes to
using them for auto-generating admin pages for basic CRUD operations. I'm
thinking it would be possible to create such an admin system that uses
cocoon forms and flow. Is there any work being done in this area, or do you
know of any other tool for it?

Note: I do not want to use Xdoclet. I've been using that for too long now -
EJB3 is my savior!

Best regards,
    Ulf Sahlin