Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dylan Etkin <de...@csir.co.za> on 2004/06/04 10:30:01 UTC

Is it possible to use the string validation to validate the inputs maxlength?

Hi,
 This feels like a stupid question but I have looked around and don't
seem to find an answer. I want to use the tapestry string validation to
validate that a TextArea's input does not exceed a max length. Is there
a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Dylan Etkin

believed to be clean.