Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2013/04/22 14:41:46 UTC

Connectors not loaded in 1.1.0

Hi there

I'm using the standalone version where I faced the issue that after the very first restart of Tomcat there are no connectors listed anymore. I noticed the following hint on the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Create+a+new+Syncope+project#CreateanewSyncopeproject-Stablereleases

Does that mean the standalone version is broken as well?

As H2 is not listed for real environment deployment, do you not recommend it as an option?

Thanks
Oli

Re: Connectors not loaded in 1.1.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 23/04/2013 10:52, Oliver Wulff wrote:
> Oh OK. I thought the list should be there in this case as well. Then
> it works as designed ;-)

Please take a look at [4] for a minute tour about what a connector
bundle, a connector instance and an external resource are in Apache Syncope.

Regards.

[4]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Connectors+and+resources

--