Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2010/10/22 13:26:10 UTC

Thanks to Sander...

I thought I ought to tell the list that I'm no longer going to be doing
my Wookie presentation at ApacheCon, but it will still be happening.

I've been asked to do another session in another stream. Sander van der
Waal (who has appeared here with some minor contributions) will be at
ApacheCon and has kindly agreed to do my presentation for me.

I will still be in the session and will help Sander with the slides and
any thorny questions that might come up, but I'm confident he can do at
least as good a job as I would.

Thanks Sander

Ross

--