Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2005/03/14 20:33:33 UTC

Re: Build break?

Have you updated OpenEJB as well?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Build break?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> Have you updated OpenEJB as well?

FWIW I had to build OpenEJB rather than download.
--
Jeremy

Re: Build break?

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@spikesource.com>.
I think the build did break around that revision (around saturday
afternoon). But was fixed later that day. The latest revision builds for
me.

rgds
-Hari

Re: Build break?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
You may want to hang out on the IRC channel.  Some developers may be
able to help you w/ the uber build.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Build break?