Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/01/02 07:53:50 UTC

why don't we log the client host in error log any more?

A whole bunch of log_reason's got changed to aplog_errors but they weren't
modified to manually add in the client address.  I think that is
important to do.

Re: why don't we log the client host in error log any more?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
I think this was one of the motivations for my proposed ap_snprintf
changes... and I guess I should finish that up soon so that it gets
testing.  Maybe next week.

Dean