Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mike Sample <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 09:06:24 UTC

CQL3 PreparedStatement - parameterized timestamp

Is there a way to re-use a prepared statement with different "using
timestamp" values?

BEGIN BATCH USING <timestamp>
INSERT INTO Foo (a,b,c) values (?,?,?)
APPLY BATCH;

Once bound or while binding the prepared statement to specific values, I'd
like to set the timestamp value.

Putting a question mark in for timestamp failed as expected and I don't see
a method on the DataStax java driver BoundStatement for setting it.

Thanks in advance.

/Mike Sample

Re: CQL3 PreparedStatement - parameterized timestamp

Posted by Mike Sample <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sylvain.  I should have scanned Jira first.  Glad to see it's on the
todo list.

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.