Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark Imel <mi...@imelshire.com> on 2003/02/04 19:07:33 UTC

Tidying up spam and errors

I'm a new user (and a happy one at that) to James, and i have a maintenance oriented question:
By default, i'm using the file based repositories and i see that a fair amount of files over time have built up in the error and spam directories.

Is it safe to delete these files at my discretion?  or, is there a better way to clean up these repositories?

Regards,
--mark imel

RE: Tidying up spam and errors

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
They are safe to delete, if you are sure that you don't want to verify the
contents.

	--- Noel