Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Yang <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/11 03:50:50 UTC

ledger close and open

I want to use a ledger kind of like a queue, with writers appending at
one end and multiple readers retrieving at the other end,

does the writer have to close the ledger before readers start to read it?
furthermore, if the writer opens again the same ledger which was
closed before, is it OK?

Thanks a lot
Yang

Re: ledger close and open

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@yahoo-inc.com>.
The apache SVN repo is mirrored to an apache git repo at

git.apache.org/bookkeeper.git and https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper

-Ivan

Re: ledger close and open

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.