Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nbostock <nb...@redhat.com> on 2016/07/21 16:18:59 UTC

Need Apache Logos for Red Hat

Hello!

My name is Nicole Bostock and I work for Red Hat Marketing. We're looking to
develop a graphic about the open source community and need the following
vector or high resolution logos (with transparent backgrounds if available).
If someone could please send them to nbostock@redhat.com, I would greatly
appreciate it!

- Apache Camel
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache AMQ

If you also have the following, they aren't as needed but would be awesome
to have!

- Apache CXF
- Apache HTT Server

Thank you for your help and for all you do for open source!

Re: Need Apache Logos for Red Hat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

ActiveMQ do not have a logo.

But Apache Tomcat has logo and we have a vector logo at the fabric8
console which you can find here
https://github.com/fabric8io/fabric8-console/tree/master/img/icons

The Apache Camel logo is not very nice, so we have an alternative logo
as just a Camel animal in the fabric8 console which you also can find
in that link above.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 6:18 PM, nbostock <nb...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My name is Nicole Bostock and I work for Red Hat Marketing. We're looking to
> develop a graphic about the open source community and need the following
> vector or high resolution logos (with transparent backgrounds if available).
> If someone could please send them to nbostock@redhat.com, I would greatly
> appreciate it!
>
> - Apache Camel
> - Apache Tomcat
> - Apache AMQ
>
> If you also have the following, they aren't as needed but would be awesome
> to have!
>
> - Apache CXF
> - Apache HTT Server
>
> Thank you for your help and for all you do for open source!

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus