Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/28 02:15:36 UTC

error with latest HEAD

Fresh forrest seed site gives following errors:

X [0]                                     samples/site:hello_print
 BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/site:hello_print
X [0]                                     samples/site:test3
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/site:test3
X [0]                                     samples/site:samples/faq
 BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/site:samples/faq
X [0]                                     samples/site:index
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/site:index
X [0]                                     samples/ext:forrest
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/ext:forrest
X [0]                                     samples/ext:webapp
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/ext:webapp

and so on.

Is this a known issue with a known fix/workaround?
--
Diwaker Gupta
http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker

Re: error with latest HEAD

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Thanks Diwaker, yes it is broken by some recent commits.
> > Either the recently updated supporting libraries or
> > something in else in yesterday commits.
>
> I am working my way forward through each commit since
> r47190 (which was working).

Okay "fixed" now. It was the update of commons-jxpath-20030909.jar
to commons-jxpath-1.2.jar which caused the break. Don't know why.
Reverted to the old jxpath.

--
David Crossley

Re: error with latest HEAD

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: error with latest HEAD

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Diwaker, yes it is broken by some recent commits.
Either the recently updated supporting libraries or
something in else in yesterday commits.

--David