Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gquintana <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 09:57:30 UTC

JAXRS server chunked response

Hello,

I have an RS service returning a PDF as a byte[]:

The PDF is fully generated and the byte array is propertly filled (if I
write the byte[] to a file, the file is OK). But I can't get the response
from any rest client (namely cURL, Chrome Postman, WizTool RestClient).

Is there some tuning at CXF or Tomcat level to do?

CURL logs shows that PDF transfert starts, but ends prematuraly:

Re: JAXRS server chunked response (RESOLVED)

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi - thanks for the confirmation...

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by gquintana <ge...@gmail.com>.
Resolved,

Posted by gquintana <ge...@gmail.com>.
I replaced Tomcat by Jetty, cURL doesn't raise en error but I only get the
236 first bytes of the PDF. As the a result the PDF is incomplete and not
readable.

Re: JAXRS server chunked response

Posted by gquintana <ge...@gmail.com>.