Posted to dev@cotton.apache.org by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me> on 2015/08/02 22:41:20 UTC

Re: Project setup

Thanks Jake!

It doesn't look like I am able to push to the git repo. I have filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10068 for it.

We don't have a website yet.

--
Jiang Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me> @xujyan <http://twitter.com/xujyan>

Re: Project setup

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
I have a boilerplate I'm hoping to push live on Monday AM; haven't
tested whether I have proper git permissions yet.

Dave