Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2001/03/22 17:38:58 UTC

RE: How to set "http://apache.org/xml/features/dom/defer-node-exp ansion" via JAXP

Andy,

Unfortunately set/getAttribute method of the factory are not implemented and
even if they were the code which actually instantiate DOMParser does not
check attributes.
I need it very much. Do you consider it a defect? Should I enter it into
bugzillza?

Thank you

Alex

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
"Roytman, Alex" wrote:
> I need it very much. Do you consider it a defect? Should I enter it
> into bugzillza?

I'd like to get Edwin's opinion on this since he did the work
of updating JAXP support in Xerces to the latest version.