Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sfbayperson2016 <iv...@squaretrade.com> on 2016/07/28 20:54:51 UTC

How to Disable AUTH for camel mail smtp component?

I'm able to connect to my smtp server directly without a user/password. But
camel-mail seems to require it? As I keep getting a
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException camel is passing back from
javamail.  Basically I want camel-mail to pass a javamail seesion property
"mail.smtp.auth=false" to javamail somehow.

Re: How to Disable AUTH for camel mail smtp component?

Posted by sfbayperson2016 <iv...@squaretrade.com>.
Answering my own question. Setting "mail.smtp.auth=false" as a smtp uri query
param worked. I had problems getting it to work due to a typo which
prevented that from triggering.