Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Coarr, Matt" <mc...@mitre.org> on 2013/09/03 17:50:42 UTC

dev guide (and all of cwiki.apache.org) seems to be down

I was pointing a coworker at the developer guide, but the cwiki server seems to be down.  I didn't see any other comments about this on the mailing list.

Do we need to notify someone in infrastructure?  How do we do that?

I also don't see cwiki mentioned anywhere on the infrastructure status page:
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

The developer guide is at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/ZRjVAQ

Matt

Re: dev guide (and all of cwiki.apache.org) seems to be down

Posted by "Coarr, Matt" <mc...@mitre.org>.
Ok, it's working again for me too.

Whatever it was, it seems to have passed.

Thanks,
Matt

From: Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:55
To: "dev@ctakes.apache.org<ma...@ctakes.apache.org>" <de...@ctakes.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: dev guide (and all of cwiki.apache.org) seems to be down

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+Developer+Install+Guide
seems to be up for me...

Re: dev guide (and all of cwiki.apache.org) seems to be down

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
it seems up to me.
I followed your link.