Posted to user@poi.apache.org by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/03 11:12:59 UTC

Is there method to get chart count in MS2003 PPT file

Hi all,
     I am use POI try to get the chart count in MS2003 PPT file, but only
can get information that chart is OLEShape, is there any method that can
get chart get in a ppt file?

--
Thanks!
Regards,

Re: Is there method to get chart count in MS2003 PPT file

Posted by dongjun zong <zo...@gmail.com>.
Is there method analyze the OLEShape stream?

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.