Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ku...@gecapital.com on 2002/04/17 08:10:59 UTC

Japanese Kanji Conversion with ANT & NKF

Good on you Somik.

By the way, is there anybody who worked with NFK and ant here?

My JSP files' Kanji encoding is in Shift-JIS in local windows PC, but
it must be in EUC on the server when running.

So, I used NKF to convert them before putting them into WAR file
with APPLY task. But, I wonder if any of you developed a Java
ant task to use NKF, or interested in making one?

Kunio Nakamaru