Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by yahya benkaouz <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 13:18:51 UTC

write and read policies in neethi 3.0.1

Hello all,

In my school project, I have to use neethi package in order to define some
policies. And i have started to on some examples.
One of them is avalaible on the following website:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/tutorials/ws-understand-web-services5/section5.html

The question is when i launched this program with the version neethi1.0.1,
it works well. However with the version 3.0.1. It doesn't work it seems that
org.apache.ws.policy is not used in this version. Please, i want to know how
can i do something similar to the program above using neethi 3.0.1

Best regards,
Yahya
--
Yahya Benkaouz
EPFL <http://search.epfl.ch/browseunit.do?unitdn=o%3dEPFL%2cc%3dch> /

Re: write and read policies in neethi 3.0.1

Posted by yahya benkaouz <be...@gmail.com>.