Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/02 21:45:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] ServiceMix Extra

Hi

We have imported our former ServiceMix Extra sources from Google Code repositories. You can find them here https://github.com/apache-servicemix-extra.
I'd like to make the repositories usable and enable the possibility to release to central via OSSRH. We need also a new artifactId for the sources.
I'd like to propose one of the following ids:

  * org.apache-extras.servicemix-extra (like in Camel Extra) or
  * org.apache-extras.servicemix

What do you think? Maybe other ideas?

Kindly regards

Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix Extra

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof

I would mimic org.apache-extras.camel-extra

So org.apache-extras.servicemix-extra

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix Extra

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Any thoughts about the groupId? I propose the first one (like in Camel Extra)

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)