Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/15 19:07:04 UTC

[Axis2] Progress in JIRA issues

Hi Devs,

I know most of you guys are using JIRA and are progressing in them. If
you can update the issues with the progress, that would be handy. I know
for sure that some of the issues have been taken care of by most of you,
but you have not updated them.

So please find some time to go and update them, so that we know whats
happening. And when people need some work, then they can always look for
work in JIRA and work on a non-progressing JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Chinthaka