Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/12/12 14:37:18 UTC

F5 Network Plugin in CloudStack Build and 4.17 releases

All,

While cutting RC for 4.17.2.0, I found that due to a build regression [1] we are no longer building the F5 network plugin and bundling it with the management server. This has been happening since 4.17 release, and given that the plugin hasn't been maintained for years it's possible nobody is using it. Please advise if in case you're using it. I've created a ticket to address this [1] in future release (or follow due process to deprecate/remove it).

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/6976

Regards.