Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2014/06/13 06:38:30 UTC

How close is apollo to activemq?

I'm trying to do some things in apollo which seemingly don't have
documentation.

I'm just assuming the activemq documentation is correct.

Is this a decent assumption?

Worse case scenario I can always revert back to activemq…

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: How close is apollo to activemq?

Posted by Matthew Pavlovich <ma...@pavlovich.com>.
Kevin-

Yeah, for general enterprise messaging usage, your best bet is to use ActiveMQ. Its features set is fuller, and there are more frequent releases.

-Matt

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--