Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 21:21:52 UTC

i am using weblogic 10.3

I read in previous post that if it is weblogic then its better to use wicket
filter  rather than wicket servlet   and more  over I am using open view
session filter and as this   filter order is important , please suggst me if
I should go with wicket-servlet or wicket filter , I know wicket-servlet
internally calls wicket filter but in terms   several  other filters   where
order of filter is importanrt  is it better to use wicket-servlet or wicket
filter ?

Re: i am using weblogic 10.3

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Check out my example application:

http://svn.carmanconsulting.com/public/wicket-advanced/trunk

That application does exactly what you are looking to do.  It's got
the spring security filter stuff all configured.

Re: i am using weblogic 10.3

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.

Re: i am using weblogic 10.3

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.