Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2015/07/27 21:26:26 UTC

[VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

This is a vote to release 2.7.17.  It’s been over 2 months since the
last release and we’ve fixed more than 18 issues.

Staging area:
2.7.17:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1048/

Tag:
2.7.17:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=d8e7b4fd8eb69da6b3a95f8de1a6a671ac4aaa19

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Andriy

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks for picking up the release.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Jeff

[RESULT][VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
We have 8 binding +1 votes (Jeff Genender, Andriy Redko , Sergey
Beryozkin, Christian Schneider, Colm O hEigeartaigh, Daniel Kulp, Aki
Yoshida, Alessio Soldano), 1 non-binding +1 vote (Jason Pell) and no
other votes, hence the vote passes.
I'll get the artifacts promoted.

Thanks
Alessio

Re: [VOTE] CXF 2.7.17

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

Colm.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:

> +1
>
> Christian
>

> Am 27.07.2015 um 21:26 schrieb Alessio Soldano:
>
>> This is a vote to release 2.7.17.  It’s been over 2 months since the last
>> release and we’ve fixed more than 18 issues.
>>
>> Staging area:
>> 2.7.17:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-1048/
>>
>> Tag:
>> 2.7.17:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=tag;h=d8e7b4fd8eb69da6b3a95f8de1a6a671ac4aaa19
>>
>> The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com