Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org> on 2014/03/25 21:57:15 UTC

Many CLI tests failing

David Kemp just sent an email about medic—everyone can access it!

If you take a look, you'll see that there are a bunch of CLI test failures.
 If you click "Tools_CLI", then the most recent "Build #" (currently #74),
and finally "stdio" under "Test CLI failed", you'll see a list of failed
tests.  There are 21 right now.

Lorin and Josh, they appear to be related to commits you've made in the
last week.  Do you mind taking a look?

Thanks!
-Max

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Max,

took a look, some tests for functionality that isn't implemented made it
into master. I've reverted the offending change.

As policy, I'm behind reverting any commit that fails tests or breaks
functionality. It pollutes everyone's dev process with issues that should
remain isolated. I say this as one of the guilty parties this time.

- Lorin

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I think David updated his (and medic's) version of npm and that fixed the
problem. I think the version he had was not installing devDependencies
automatically.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org>.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by David Kemp <dr...@google.com>.
We will have to look into why some people can't get to the machine. It's
not that the server is down or slow, its being blocked for some people.

Re: Many CLI tests failing

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Max wrote:
> Josh is having trouble accessing the buildbot page, so here is the relevant information.

Thanks. Looking.

Re: Many CLI tests failing