Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/08 10:39:05 UTC

OFBiz Size

Hi,

What is the OFBiz size of thw whole app more or less?  I am downloading,
it's taken me almost an hour, it's still downloading.  I can't remember it
downloading this long, and it's over 200MB big so far.  If I can remember
then it was in the region of 40MB?

Brendan

Re: OFBiz Size

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Use "svn export" then. Have a look at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Jacques

De : "Brendan Vogt" <br...@gmail.com>

Re: OFBiz Size

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
once you become familiar with ofbiz you can create just the files
necessary to upload.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/8/2007 10:16 AM:

RE: OFBiz Size

Re: OFBiz Size

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

RE: OFBiz Size