Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Igor Zubchenok <ig...@zubchenok.com> on 2018/06/08 14:41:55 UTC

nodetool repair -pr

Hi!

I want to repair all nodes in all datacenters.
Should I run *nodetool repair -pr* at all nodes of a SINGLE datacenter or
at all nodes of ALL datacenters?
Igor Zubchenok

CTO at Multi Brains LLC
Founder of taxistartup.com saytaxi.com chauffy.com
Skype: igor.zubchenok

Re: nodetool repair -pr

Posted by Arvinder Dhillon <dh...@gmail.com>.
It depends on your data model. -pr only repair primary range. So if there
is a keyspace with replication 'DC2:3', and you run repair -pr only on all
nodes of DC1, it is not going to repair token ranges corsponding to DC2. So
you will have to run on each node.

-Arvinder

Re: nodetool repair -pr

Posted by Igor Zubchenok <ig...@zubchenok.com>.