Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 03:06:08 UTC

Hey Brooklyn...

Hey Brooklyn,

Just reaching out from the incubator.  You missed this month's report
and I just wanted to see what we could have done to make sure this
doesn't happen.  I know you're just getting started, even your website
doesn't work yet...

John

Re: Hey Brooklyn...

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi John,

Sorry for missing the report deadline. In this case it was very simple
- a mixup on dates on the part of one of our PPMC - but it should not
have happened. On realising we were late I proposed a report[1] which
has been +1'ed and intended to post it to the wiki as soon as I get
write access[2].

Have we missed the boat this month? Or should I proceed to add our
report to the wiki as soon as I can?

Richard.

[1]https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-brooklyn-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCABQFKi38LJa83n3PJpSuFTnwrtO3MC1s99BWw1g4HQ1i3ZPfGA%40mail.gmail.com%3E
[2]mail not yet in the archive