Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leon Palermo <le...@zedak.com> on 2001/06/20 16:04:58 UTC

Encryption with javax.crypto.*

Hello All,

I have some code which uses the javax.crypto.* package.  When I run the code
in a test outside of tomcat everything works fine.  When I try to run the
code through Tomcat on the same machine, I get the following error:

java.lang.SecurityException:  Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs
    at javax.crypto.b<clinit>([Dasho-Pro-V1.2-120198])
    at javax.crypto.SecretKeyFactory.getInstance([Dasho-Pro-V1.2-120198])

Has anyone ever used these classes with tomcat?  Does anyone have an idea
what might be happening here?  Has anyone used a different way to encrypt in
code run in tomcat?

Thanks in advance!

Leon Palermo

Re: Encryption with javax.crypto.*

Posted by Pae Choi <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Leon,

Take this to comp.lang.java.security or Sun/Security Forum. We will take from
there.

Pae