Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/30 10:44:52 UTC

Arquillian and CI

Hi,

since few days we are having a proble with Arquillian and Java 8 which
breaks CI on master branch. I also started to have a similar problem
since we created the new master branch based on Java 8. Unfortunately
I'm not familiar with the JBoss stack, so I don't have a deep knowledge
of Arquillian. However I've found a blog post (in German
http://heckenmann.de/arquillian-und-wildfly/) with a repository that
helped me solving this problem with Arquillian. The only problem I still
have with this solution is that I can't run Arquillian test from IDE
(Eclipse in my case). In any case I hope that my work could help to
solve this problem. I committed pom changes here on GitHub:

https://github.com/bitstorm/wicket/commit/79a1b1a4a943ff272371d54809c87f006da4311f

Andrea.

Re: Arquillian and CI

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,

I have no problems with Arquillian locally, when run thru Maven.
When trying to run the tests in IDEA - they fail! So your change is not a
regression.
Please commit your change and if it fix BuildBot then we will keep it.
Otherwise we will have to debug more.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov