Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de> on 2020/04/17 11:32:25 UTC

Guest-Users Database records

Maxim,

do I understand right?

If I send invitation to a none OM User, a user in the OM-UserDB is created with a prefix of the room?
Modus is contact.

I do found some database records with that layout..
It seems that the prefix is the owner_id

After some time I would like to delete this records.
I remember if deleted with the frontend, they are still shown.
Can I delete just by sql query in the DB or will I mix up something there?

Geral

Re: Guest-Users Database records

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 17 Apr 2020 at 18:32, Rohrbach, Gerald <G....@funkegruppe.de>
wrote:

> Maxim,
>

> do I understand right?
>

> If I send invitation to a none OM User, a user in the OM-UserDB is created
> with a prefix of the room?
>
> Modus is contact.
>

> I do found some database records with that layout..
>
> It seems that the prefix is the owner_id

correct

> After some time I would like to delete this records.
>
> I remember if deleted with the frontend, they are still shown.
>
> Can I delete just by sql query in the DB or will I mix up something there?

most probably this will lead to broken DB
But you can try :) at your own risk :)

Why it is so important to delete something from DB?

--
Best regards,
Maxim