Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/13 19:34:21 UTC

[HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0 early next week

${SUBJECT}

End of message.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.24.0 early next week

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
I had tried to release today... however I interrupted the upload due
to a mistake I made on the process.

It was tagged and some commits pushed.. but I will take it back after
I fix some documentation... I may do it this Friday or Monday
depending on a few things.

Feel free to commit on main as if nothing happened though. (but please
don't break the build and dont commit anything too big right before
the release :) )

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Clebert Suconic