Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/03/01 16:07:14 UTC

wcg

Hi Folks,

Could someone tell me what the c/src/wcg directory is please?
it contains GNU licenced code. I see it's a fairly friendly version of the
licence but it'd be good to get rid of it unless we have a reason to keep
it.

cheers,
John.

Re: 1.5 Final Relase

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.
However, there are numerous issues pending to be fixed on server side.
Are we to fix them before 15th (which is tough) or fix it after 15th
freeze - wich basically means no new features but only fixes.

Samisa...

1.5 Final Relase

Re: wcg

Posted by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com>.
Great - thanks for getting back to me.

Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>
03/03/2005 06:07
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: wcg

Hi John,

c/src/wcg contains the C++ code written by me about 20 months back for
generating WSDL and C++ wrapper for a C++ header file (interface). It is
basically a minized version of a C++ parser written using Lex/Yacc
tools. It parses a C++ header file (an interface) and generates the
corresponding WSDL and the wrapper to deploy in Axis C++.

Anyway we did not continue with that approach. So I am OK to remove it
if it is no longer needed.

Regards,

Susantha.

Re: wcg

Posted by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk>.
Hi John,

Re: wcg

Posted by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com>.
Cool !

+1 for graveyard shift !

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
02/03/2005 02:36
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: wcg

If I am not mistaken, it looks to me as if wcg is an effort to
implement a C/C++ code generator (May be wcg=WebServices Code
Generator)

However, whatever it may be, we are not using it at all.

Hence +1 to move it to graveyard (or better remove it completely as it
was not used at all)

Samisa...

Re: wcg

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.