Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/04/20 17:35:49 UTC

Confluence wiki permissions

Hi all,

I've just re-configured the confluence permissions to use LDAP groups
rather than individuals which should mean every committer and PMC member
has the permissions they need.

Generally, committers can add stuff and remove their own stuff whereas
PMC members have full admin permissions (can add non-committer users,
remove anything etc.)

Just a reminder to PMC members. DO NOT give anonymous users any
permissions other than view - it opens the doors to a flood of spam.

Non-committer users still need to be added individually. I've given them
permissions to add pages, attachments and comments.

Mark