Posted to user@hive.apache.org by qq <98...@qq.com> on 2020/10/30 12:30:41 UTC

org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.LongColumStatsData cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.columnstats.cache.LongColumnStatsDataInspector

When I insert data into the hive table through insert into, the following error appears:

HiveMetaStore log:

Can anyone tell me how to solve it?

Re: org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.LongColumStatsData cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.columnstats.cache.LongColumnStatsDataInspector

Posted by aasha medhi <aa...@gmail.com>.
Its resolved in 4.0.0 and 3.2.0

回复: org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.LongColumStatsData cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.columnstats.cache.LongColumnStatsDataInspector

Posted by Narayanan Venkateswaran <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hey,